Saturday, December 20, 2008

Third Insemination

We did our third and last insemination this morning. It did not hurt as much this time, and I am so glad to have it overwith - now comes everyone's favorite part (2ww). We had a great count and 5 follicles, so we have done all that we can.

I am trying to stay focused on positive things, but in the back of my head I am terrified that 2009 will be the year of IVF!!

Anyways it is in God's hands now. Maybe we will get a Christmas miracle!!! Until then, I am praying for us and all of the other TTC couples out there!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Im glad you're in the 2 WW, I am praying like crazy for you this cycle!

Mary said...

Good Luck to you! I really hope this is it for you!

btw - I've made my blog private. shoot me an e-mail at lucydoxie@gmail.com if you'd like an invite. :)

Have a wonderful new years!

Shannon said...

Good Luck! I will pray this is your cycle!

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

Good luck, Dianne! I wish you the very best!

Have a very happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I know you'll get that miracle....sending you happy thoughts!

L said...

Sending prayers for a BFP!