After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Very Blurry yes I know but here they are!
Please embryos get comfy!! We love you already!
I love them too! :)
They are beautiful and perfect! =)
Stick little embies, stick!!
Stick, stick, stick!
why hewwo widdle ones! <~~~my baby talk.welcome to mamas belly!!! make yourself at home, youll be here for a while!
They're beautiful!! Get cozy babies...time to start growing! :)
beautiful embies! i hope they make themselves at home for nine months. :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Praying that they make their selves at home:)
Stick little embies! Stick like crazy!
How awesome!! Good Luck:)
Ahhh, they are so beautiful! I pray they get nice and comfy!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love them too! :)
They are beautiful and perfect! =)
Stick little embies, stick!!
Stick, stick, stick!
why hewwo widdle ones! <~~~my baby talk.
welcome to mamas belly!!! make yourself at home, youll be here for a while!
They're beautiful!!
Get cozy babies...time to start growing! :)
beautiful embies! i hope they make themselves at home for nine months. :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Praying that they make their selves at home:)
Stick little embies! Stick like crazy!
How awesome!! Good Luck:)
Ahhh, they are so beautiful! I pray they get nice and comfy!
Post a Comment