I love my nurse!! No, I LOVE my nurse!!!! She has been a God send in a year filled with huge costs, she has given us free meds!!!
I am on a high dose of Follistim so I have burned through it a lot faster than we though we would. She found out that we are paying for everything out of pocket and gave us extra meds!!! It is a different brand (Gonal- F) but works in the same way.
I called her and begged," I mean asked nicely" if she had anymore meds to give us. She said yes!!!!
My credit card remains safe for another day!!!!
So for everyone who has to pay out of pocket like me - ask your nurses!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Thats great! What a total score!!
That's AWESOME!!
that's awesome! i had to pay out of pocket too. i had to go pick up extra follistim yesterday, which sucked. totally wasn't expecting that.
Yay for you! Nurses are a godsend. They're always so nice and willing to help with things like free meds. My Mom had some great nurses that helped too. .
that is awesome. what a sweet nurse. now go buy yourself something. ;)
...okay, thats what I would do!
Thats awesome!
woohoo nothing like freebies!
That's amazing! I'll have to ask my nurse if she can hook me up too!
Post a Comment