Thursday, March 12, 2009

Go Ovary Go!

Ok, so I am typing to keep myself from falling alseep at my desk! Thank God I work for my Husband's family business! They have been really understanding with all the time I have had to take off (well they do want another grandkid(s) after all!)

I am so tired and dizzy/loopy from the high dose of Follistim I am on. But it is all worth it! I had another check up today amd the doc counted 13 follicles. He said and I quote, "Your one ovary is doing the work of two!"

Yay Lefty!!!

I am hoping that the Egg retrieval is soon so I don't have to buy more meds but the doc said I might have too. We'll know more this weekend. Whatever it takes we will do it!

7 comments:

Just Believing said...

13!!!!! Thats is soooooooo awesome!!!!! We are embarking soon on our first IVF could you tell me what meds you have been on? I am trying to find cheaper meds online but I would need to order them early so I am just curious as to others expiriences and what meds they used...

www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

13 sounds like you should have a great retrieval! That's great that you work for your DH's family and can get the time to do all that.

Tabitha said...

13? What a great number! Congrats!

L said...

That's great!! Keep up the good work:)

Ashley said...

That's AWESOME!!! Good luck honey!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky 13! Congratz!

Shannon said...

Congrats on the 13 follies, woohoo! Im excited to hear how your appt went this weekend