Well this weekend was another roller coaster. We found out that out of the about 12 embryos we had, none of them were good enough to freeze. They didn't make it to the blastocyst stage. Our embryologist said they stalled out (stopped dividing). I wish they could have frozen them anyways just in case but they wouldn't have survived the freezing and thawing process very well, so realistically they weren't viable.
So it all comes down to the two they were able to put in me. The transfer went extremely well according to my RE. Everything looked great. And it didn't hurt! I was shocked, Yay for Valium!!!!! So now we wait, and wait, and wait.
Feeling any symptoms yet? Well I am still really tired - no exhausted, but thankfully the bloating is gone; it seems my ovary has finally settled down. Also I have been feeling a little light headed at times and have been having breast tenderness. All of which could be attributed to my lovely meds! So I am trying not to read too much into it.
But here is my new dilemma. Lets say I wanted to cheat and do an at home pregnancy test before my blood work. When should I do it??? Please let me know the answer, I don't think I can wait until Thursday, but I also don't want to test too early and get myself all worked up over a possible false negative. My hubby says do it Thursday morning, but that is still so long away!!! I am thinking Wednesday morning or night. Ughh this is the hardest part!!! Girls, if you have done the at home tests please let me know how early you did them!!!!!!
p.s. Thank you to all my friends who have been reading!! I just got the greatest call from Brittney!! Also thanks for the email Cassie!!!!
7 comments:
i tested 6 days post..in the evening and got two lines. i cant wait to see yours!
I tested the day before I was scheduled to have my beta (10dp3dt). I figured by then the HCG would be out of my system and the test would be correct. I was right and my RE confirmed that a urine test would be able to pick up a pregnancy by then.
Sorry you didn't have any frosties but I'll keep my fingers crossed that you won't need them!
I'd try to hold out as long as you can! Best of luck, Dianne!
Believe it or not the time does go by fast!! Try to stay busy!! I agree with your husband but I also know I check the day before and then that morning..
Good Luck!!
Diane
Fingers are crossed for you!!
Sorry you didn't get any freezer babes out of this.
If you can wait till your beta day that is probably best.
I'm so sorry there was none to freeze. I'm thinking postive about the two they implanted!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!
i did it the night before. i was too scared to test before that, but that night i just had a feeling that i needed to do it.
Post a Comment