Sunday, April 5, 2009

BFN

Well, what can I say the beta was negative. We are devistated to say the least. With no frozen embryos, our first IVF is a total failure. My doctor says it looks like an egg quality issue (which is just great to hear at age 26).

Right now we are just trying to digest everything. I am still in shock, and depressed while DH is sad and angry. Ths is so much harder than I thought it would be. But at the same time I am numb to it.

15 comments:

IVF Again! said...

I'm so sorry. :(

Just Believing said...

OMG girl I am sooooo so so sorry :( Saying a special prayer for you tonight Gosh I am so sorry you have to go through this :(

Kelli said...

I'm so sorry :( ((HUGS))
I've been told the same thing about my eggs, but we know it just takes one!! Don't give up! Prayers coming your way.

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry. (((Hugs))

ashley said...

I am so so sorry.

CLML said...

I'm so sorry, hun. I'll be thinking of you both.

Kerri said...

I'm really sorry. I know there are no words to make it better, but that just flat out sucks. I will be thinking of you and your DH. Infertility is so unfair.

Gina said...

I am so very sorry.

osuraj said...

I'm so sorry. :-(

Mary said...

I'm so sorry sweet heart. ((hugs))

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry! ((HUGS))I am praying for yall!

Shannon said...

I am so very sorry. I hope you find some peace and comfort, I will keep you in my prayers

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

oh, dianne. i am so sorry. and shocked i must say. i really thought this was it for you. lean on your husband, you guys can get throug this!

Pamela T. said...

My condolences ... you're both in my thoughts.

twondra said...

I'm so sorry. I had a failed IVF cycle where my eggs fertilized but didn't divide and I too was told it was most likely an egg quality issue which is hard to hear.

If you need to talk, feel free to email me.

(((HUGS)))

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com

tammywondra@yahoo.com