After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
It's a girl!
Yay!!!!!! I'll fill you in more later!!!! Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
YAY for a girl!! I'll have to tell Gabriella all about her new little friend in AZ :) A part of me has to chuckle--fast forward to her giving Sean hell as a teenager! Tell him I said congrats! Little girls truly are amazing!
9 comments:
Congrats on your little girl, how sweet!
awww....little girls are the best!
Yay! How exciting!
Congratulations!! How fun:)
YAY for a girl!! I'll have to tell Gabriella all about her new little friend in AZ :) A part of me has to chuckle--fast forward to her giving Sean hell as a teenager! Tell him I said congrats! Little girls truly are amazing!
Aw! How sweet. Congrats.
sAww amazing! :) xx
Yay! So excited for you! So much cute girl stuff to buy. :-)
Thats so exciting!! Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment