After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Let the foot swelling begin!!!
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
Oh I remember it like it was yesterday. It will go down the minute you have the baby. No worries. But yes it is a little uncomfortable. It was summer for me so atleast I could wear flip flops, You still have to wear shoes sometimes. I hope it doesn't get any worse.
6 comments:
Hey, at least you made it this far!
If it annoys you, I really recommend compression stockings. Not the sexiest things in the world, but they make life bareable for me.
I feel your pain! Hang in there.
Ouch! Elevate those poor little piggies!
Ouch! I hope you're able to get that down and feel better. Looks painful!
Oh I remember it like it was yesterday. It will go down the minute you have the baby. No worries. But yes it is a little uncomfortable. It was summer for me so atleast I could wear flip flops, You still have to wear shoes sometimes. I hope it doesn't get any worse.
I really recommend compression stockings.
Work from home India
Post a Comment