Yay I have scheduled my Pregnancy photo shoot for Saturday!!! My husband is in a political club with another guy - his wife is a photographer that specializes in family / pregnancy photos!!! I can't wait.
I am a little nervous though. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
In other news. I bought a new laptop with some money we got during Xmas. I love it. My new "home office" should be set up soon so that I can work from home as much as possible when our baby girl comes. I am using a software called "go to my pc . com" so I can access my work computer from home - I love technology!!!
Since it is a family business I have the luxury of having a flexible schedule and understanding bosses - but the down side - no real maternity leave. My poor husband won't even get a full week off, and who knows how it is going to go with me. My hubby says he will try to do as much for me as possible, so I am not worried too much about it. I figure my real job will be to let him get enough sleep to be Superman for a while!
I am done with the marathon freezer meal session. My freezer is fully stocked with ready to go meals! (I strongly recommend trying the recipe first before you make quadruple batches!) I made some banana bread to freeze and it turned out extremely bland!
Also Allura's room is almost finished! I made her some decorations and put them up this weekend. I also ordered a bunch of stuff off the registry so we are very close to "being ready".
And Finally - Is there such thing as a cute Diaper Bag - anyone? I need HELP finding one!!
4 comments:
I can't believe how close you are!! So exciting:)
I have seen a lot of cute diaper bags but a lot I have seen are not overly practical. I got a lug(actually I have a couple lol) and I have many friends that have used them as diaper bags and LOVE them! the storage is great, and they dont look like a diaper bag, therefore you can use them after. Check out the website at lugtravel.com Most ppl I know have used the puddle jumper or the tuk tuk as diaper bags. I have both and highly rec both:-) The great thing about the tuk tuk is it can attach to your stroller, which is nice if you dont have a ton of storage underneath, or if underneath is full of purchases:-)
Wow your so close and it sounds like your ready.
Cute diaper bags. Hmmm. I had mine made. My sister in laws aunt makes bags and she just whipped one up for us. I love it. But I also Vera Bradly bags. They are an aquired taste but I LOVE mine.
It's getting so close!! I hope your picture shoot goes well!!
Post a Comment