Hey everyone,
I am working from home today! We set up the Internet program "go to my pc . com" so I can access my work computer.
I should also disclose that I work for a family company - so my husband and father in law are my bosses. They are extremely flexible which has been great for me this pregnancy, and not to mention TTC!
It worked out that I wouldn't have a car this morning, and my hubby leaves the house at 4:30 am. Instead of making me get up with him, he let me stay home today. So today is kind of like a trial run for when the baby comes!
I figure I will go in to work with the baby once or twice a week (most likely Mondays and Wednesdays - we'll see) And set up what I need to for the week, and do everything else from home. I really hope it will work out well.
Some days are really busy so I can't imagine how it will be with a baby there! But with my hubby's help and the ability to access my computer from home I think we will work it out!
2 comments:
You're so lucky to be able to work like that. I work for my husband and his dad's company but I am the office manager & just cannot do my job from home, so I'm going to try and go in every Friday (payday) until I'm ready to go back. Hope it all works out for you :)
I work from home, although not for family. We have our 3-year-old niece on Fridays and it does get tough at times....but it's soooo worth it. :) I love our Fridays. :) I hope it works for you!
Post a Comment