Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Past Post-Partum Period

Well I am officially past the 6 week post-partum period. Although I started spotting again, so that kind of stinks!

Allura is doing great. She is eating like a champ and I have continued to only breast feed! She is on a pretty good schedule although I am still sleeping away from the hubby so he can sleep through the night (he gets up at 4:15 am). I need to work on that one!

This weekend we will be in California for my sister's wedding. We both get to get all dolled up! I can't wait for those pictures! Allura finally gets to me the extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, great grandmas, etc.)

But the biggest news in my life is that we are moving from Phoenix, AZ to Austin, Texas! We will be all moved out by mid June. I am scared and excited all at the same time; but mostly I am just busy!!!

7 comments:

Rosie said...

How exciting!!! I live about an 1 1/2 hrs from Austin!!
So glad you have a good eater & all is well :) Can't wait to see pics.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you're doing really well! I used to live in Austin and I loved the green everywhere. It's a little different from the desert we see here:)

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting that your moving. I hear great things about Austin.
Good luck with the move.
And how fun that your sis is getting married.

osuraj said...

We used to live in Austin, it's awesome! It's a great city for young families. Let me know if you have any questions about the area. :-)

Jo said...

Hi Dianne. its so good to hear about your family, I have been wondering how you are all doing. Love the new look blog with your belly pic. I am very excited to see you got that line up your belly that all the books talked about. I never got that so had no idea what they were talking about lol! So nice to hear you and bubs are going great. Congrats on the move too!

Leah said...

I live in Austin...please let me know if you have any questions about the city, etc! What's bringing you here?

Jackie B. said...

I'm so excited that you all will be so close by! We can actually visit each other :)