After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
I peed on my mommy at a KFC!
Yes that's right!! I was very thankful it was just the pee! That's why we always pack her a change of clothes but maybe I should pack some for me too!
4 comments:
She is so cute! I've been peed and pooped on several times, your time will come for the poo! LOL!
She is sooo cute!!
I also have a question..any tips on getting my little one to sleep through the night;) I'm jealous that Allura is!!!
Uh oh! The joys :)
Your right though. Way to think on the bright side. At least it wasn't poo.
Post a Comment