My little one has been all over the map this last week, keeping me up until 12:30 one night. She did really great adjusting to Texas time for the first week, and then went back to Arizona time the second week! Luckily she has gone back to TX time! She has been sleeping earlier and earlier everyday until last night she finally got down at 10pm. Yeah!! I tried to wake her up earlier from her naps to adjust her bedtime, and it seems to have worked. Thank God!!
In other breaking news (yes my life is this exciting right now!): I got glasses! I feel like a sexy librarian! I finally broke down and got glasses. Good news for my hubby - we don't need a bigger TV - I can actually read the guide now!
My house still has a bunch of boxes in it. I am not motivated anymore to unpack until we can paint - and that won't be for a while. So I have tried movin g them all to our spare room so they aren't staring at me!
Ooh - and I kind of feel my biological clock ticking again. (I know I am CRAZY - Allura is turning 5 months old tomorrow) But I can't help it; I am feeling the pull. My frozen embryos are calling to me from AZ. Ok I am being melodramatic! I know it is too soon. We decided to think about it after the new yearl and besides I am still breastfeeding exclusively. I should just focus on my first holiday season with my lovely little one! Oh well it is just a thought, right?
4 comments:
The manager at my son's daycare had her baby 2 weeks before me and is pregnant again already... on purpose. I couldn't imagine that.
My little girl will be a year old in a week and I can't imagine trying for another child right now. I did have "baby fever" as I like to call it, right around the time you are and it lasted for about a month. I think what's really holding me back from baby #2 is that I'm still carrrying around some of baby #1 weight. :0 If you're ready though, get the ball rolling sister!! Good luck to you!
Every week it is different for me. One day I want #2 when I am done breastfeeding and Drake is around 1, and other days I can't imagine having to share my attention with another baby right away. Is that weird that I keep flip floping?!?!
You will make the right decision on the "right time" for you and Sean to have baby #2!
Congrats on the move and on having a wonderful daughter! I know what you mean about #2! Every time we go downtown for an event, I tell my DH that were "visiting" our embryos, who are stored at a clinic in Chicago! They are calling my name every day and I cant wait to give them a chance at life. :)
PS-Sorry I will miss you in AZ..
Post a Comment