Wednesday, December 17, 2008

5 follicles!

Well I did it again 5 good follicles. I trigger myself tomorrow night and go in for our final insemination on Saturday morning. My nurse says that I am a "good responder" but that hasn't helped me so far! I am trying to stay postive - my husband says I need to visualize myself being pregnant! SO I guess we will try that this month!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for 5 follies!

I dont know if visualizing yourself pregnant actually helps but I do like the idea of being positive about it, so I always say "This will be my cycle" I hope this is YOUR cycle, good luck!

Shannon said...

Hi! The pineapple core thing is you can eat the core of the pineapple from 1-5 DPO and the brolemain (sp) in the core acts as an anti-inflammatory and is said to help with implantation. Does it work? Well it hasnt for me but I have been trying it. And it has to be the core, too, not the other parts :)

L said...

Good Luck!