After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Meds are here!
Of Course I had to post this picture. It is my badge of honor!!!
Wow thats a lot of meds! lol. I noticed you mentioned in my post that you spot also? Did you find out why? What did you go on? I'm on clomid now however I dont think its working at all
haha..i took a pic of my meds too. i need to post it. i'm going in for my baseline on friday. i've never had a cyst, and i'm really hoping i don't get one now! i'm sorry you might wait to start a new cycle but, like you said, at least you don't have to replace the follistim. ouch.
6 comments:
It's overwhelming, isn't it? Kind of like you're running your very own pharmacy. Still exciting though!!
Check out your stash! :)
Wow thats a ton of meds. I pray that this works for you. ((hugs))
ahh, the infamous med picture. all too familiar. good luck, hun! youll be shocked how quickly your supply diminishes!
Wow thats a lot of meds! lol. I noticed you mentioned in my post that you spot also? Did you find out why? What did you go on? I'm on clomid now however I dont think its working at all
haha..i took a pic of my meds too. i need to post it. i'm going in for my baseline on friday. i've never had a cyst, and i'm really hoping i don't get one now! i'm sorry you might wait to start a new cycle but, like you said, at least you don't have to replace the follistim. ouch.
Post a Comment