Hey everyone! Sorry it has been a while. Well I am on BCP right now. I start my injections on the 28th!!! Also I started going to an acupuncturist. I will go twice a week until the embryo transfer. It isn't so bad. It definitely isn't painless but it doesn't hurt either. It is more annoying to have the needles in you! But I do feel very tired and relaxed at the end of my appointments.
Also a weird side note: Apparently people with reproductive issues a lot of the time have very cold feet (which I ALWAYS do). SO I have to wear socks constantly now, and give my feet a good soak at the end of the day!! This will help some how, according to the doc.
Also my acupuncturist also believes I have PCOS - so I am really convinced now that that is what I have had all along!!!
I'll keep you updated when I know more, but for right now I am trying to stay relaxed and get my body prepared for what is to come.
7 comments:
Its amazing the different things that acupuncture is used for! Hopefully it will keep you really relaxed:-) Good luck!
Eeks I'm glad the acupuncture isn't painful! Hope it makes you feel better <3
yay for starting bcps! your injections will be here before you know it.
i did acupuncture during my iuis and i loved it! i too felt relaxed and tired at the end of it. ahh..
Acupuncture sounds real cool, I'd love to try it sometime.
So strange about the cold feet, you learn something new all the time. Good Luck with everything.
Hi Dianne! I came across your blog (somehow) and hope you don't mind if I follow your journey. I've been struggling with IF for almost 2 years now. I can't believe that cold feet and reproductive issues are related- I ALWAYS have cold hands and feet. How funny. Best of luck to you as you begin IVF!
That is weird what you said about the cold feet thing...my acupucnturist noticed how cold my feet were and commented on how common it is if your hormones are out of whack. Good to know there's actually a reason behind it!
Post a Comment