Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NIAW is here again


Well, well another year (um celebrating?) the fact that I am infertile.
Well what has changed since last year? I started this blog!! It has been a life saver and a way to meet other infertiles! Because God knows I feel like the only one around sometimes.
I have had a lot of highs and lows:
High: Did IVF, and had lots of follies!!!
Low: IVF failed with no embryos to freeze.
Luckily I have found so many great people to encourage me along the way.
Thank you infertiles!!!!
In other news:
My RE called me out of the blue last night and asked that we meet with her. She said that she found something new in my last cycle, and wants to discuss it in person. SO we set up an appointment today at 4:00 in Phoenix.
My first reaction is to be scared, but really I am just surprised. I mean I thought I was kind of on a break right now - just waiting for my next cycle, but part of me is a little happy that they were looking through my results again. I would rather have bad news now then after another failed attempt.
So keep your fingers crossed for me!

8 comments:

Just Believing said...

Happy INfertility week :) I know such a odd thing to "celebrate" btu I guess we celebrate the awareness were creating or try to!

I'M FROM VENTURA COUNTY!!!! No way such a small world! More specifically Camarillo grew up in Oxnard went to school in Ventura! Is your friends wedding out here in California?

Amanda said...

Oh, the suspense is killing me! I wonder what was so important you have to come in person to hear it.

Meant to be a mom said...

I don't blame you for being nervouse I would be to.
I hope everything turns out to be ok. I'll be thinking of you guys until I read up on what the heck the docs have to say. It is great to know they were looking over your info though.

ashley said...

Whatever the news is, it's awesome of your doctor to be going through your records even though you're not on a cycle right now. I hope it's something good!

Shannon said...

I agree its not something to celebrate but hopefully words gets otu and more ppl become aware of infertility, and what us infertiles go through:-)

Im curious now to know what your RE wants, I will be watching for an update, fingers crossed!!

Kerri said...

Wow...that's so interesting that your RE called and asked to meet with you! I am SO curious what she has to say, I can only imagine how anxious you must be feeling about it right now! My fingers are definitely crossed for you. Please update us ASAP!

Shannon said...

I will be anxiously waiting to hear what your RE wants to tell you guys!

Meant to be a mom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. We were very blessed to have that one embryo make it. Hopefully those docs will have some helpful news for you two so that you can continue on and try again. I'm praying for you guys.