Well right now we are waiting.
I talked to the Donor Egg Cordinator, and found out about all the lovely tests that my sister and I get to do. She has to go through all of the day 3 tests, baseline follicle counts, Infectious Disease screenings that I had to do; but she also has to do a Clomid Challenge Test, and we both get to do Psych Evaluations - how fun!
I also will be doing my "pilot cycle" at this time - this is to see if I will be a good recipient during the ET (Shouldn't I have done this before my regular IVF?), Oh well.
Anyways, we are just waiting for all of that to start. Nothing else is really new. I am going to California in a week and I get to watch Debbie try on Wedding dresses!!! I also get to try on bridesmaid dresses, and we are going to look at the places that she likes for the ceremony/reception - so that will be alot of fun!!!
Depending on the date she chooses, and if this Donor Egg IVF cycle is the thing that works, I am not quite sure about due dates!! DH seems to think that we will be fine, but I need to sit down with the nurse and start mapping some things out!
12 comments:
How exciting!
Your sister is such an amazing supporter to be helping you like this. You are blessed. I hope you have fun in California.
Im glad things are moving and underway, how exciting!
Thats awesome that your sister is going to do this for you!! It must be great to see things moving along now eh?
That is AMAZING. That takes so much love and dedication...you are blessed to have such a wonderful sister!!
I'm excited for you guys!! I was overwhelmed when we looked into it but it will all be worth it.
Thinking and praying for you!!
I am praying for you sweetie!!!!!
Lots of love, hugs and prayers-
Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/
haha your better have this kid before my wedding! jk, i'm sure everything will work timing wise for you love! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
-Debbie
I have very poor egg quality and if my next IVF cycle fails, my sister has offered to donate her eggs. I'm looking forward to learning more about the process through your journey! Thanks for being so open and sharing!
Waiting is the worst! And sisters are the best. When I was going through these past couple of years of infertility, my sister without skipping a beat, told me she would be my oven if mine just wouldn't work. They would really do just about anything for us as we would them. Despite all you've endured, you're truly blessed.
I've been thinking about you. Good luck with the next step!
Where abouts in California??? I live there!
That is so exciting though about your sister and just such a beautifult hing...wishes you guys all the success you need to your beautiful baby!
Post a Comment