Monday, June 15, 2009

Egg Retrieval is close!

It looks like my Egg Retrieval has gotten pushed back to Friday- which works out best for work, but I wish I could get it over with!! My follies are looking good! I have "good growth patterns" The funny thing is I am now all the way down to 125 of Follistim - this is SO different from my last cycle!! I feel like my follies are coasting!!!

In other news I went to a Bunco Party (it is a dice game - where people get together every month) on Friday night with my Friend Mandy. It was a lot of fun!! I think I might want to start my own group!

So that is all right now - just waiting for my trigger!!!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck on the retieval..I"ll be saying a prayer!! Bunco sounds loke fun!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Praying for a good retrieval Friday!!

I've only played bunco once and it was years ago. I'm not even sure how to play it now but it sounds fun.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Good luck on friday!! I will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Good luck and I'm praying for great eggs for ya!

L said...

Sending lot's of prayers your way!

Amanda said...

Good luck with retrevial!

I play with a couple of bunco groups and it is so much fun. Most of the women will comment about how they enjoy it so much cause it's the one night a month they get to do something for themselves. Definitely a fun time.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope this week flys by for you and ends with a super successful retrieval!!

ive never played bunco but have heard great things!

twondra said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Amber said...

Praying for the retrieval on Friday hope everything goes well:)

Jackie B. said...

I'm part of a Book Club and we meet once a month. Its so awesome cuz I get to meet with friends to catch up and read an interesting book. You should start one too!

Bethany Lenhart said...

I will be hoping for a fabulous retriever on Friday!