OK, I am officially starting to count the days, hours, minutes - until my beta test! 8:30 Friday morning seems SO far away! I want to know now!! I will not however test myself before then! I refuse. It made me even more of a mess last time. I don't even have a pregnancy test in my house right now! If I did , I would throw it just to not be tempted! I am now convinced that they are evil! I think that if I do - no WHEN I do get a positive blood test then maybe I'll take one for fun just to see two lines since I have never seen those before.
In other news, my nephew is SO gorgeous! He has been a real distraction through these last weeks! I will try to get some pics up later! I got to hold him for a few hours yesterday! He was sleeping the whole time! I just can't wait until it is our own bundle of joy in my arms! Or who knows maybe bundles???
In side effects news, I feel really good today, which is worrying me now!! Aghh I can't wait until Friday! I know it is too early to "feel" anything, but it still drives me crazy!!!!
16 comments:
Oh-goodness, it will be here before you know it...I'm SOOOO excited for your GOOD NEWS!!! Are you going to do an HPT before your beta?
Friday is almost here! I'm hoping and praying it's good news for you. Congrats on not testing beforehand. I didn't have enough will power. Those darn tests drive you nuts though that's for sure!
omg i bet it cant come fast enough and i too am anxious waiting and excited to hear the news...girl thisis the month for IG bloggers i swear so thats a great sign!!\\hang in there
You are a stronger girl than me. I would be POAS by now. But you are right they do make you insane. I am hoping for a positive beta!!!
I don't blame you about not wanting to take the pea test. Once you've taken one and it didn't work out it kind of ruins it the next time.
I'm praying for you so much. POSITIVE POSITIVE COME ON POSITIVE!
Friday is only 2 more days away. So soon.
Oh and by the way, there were weeks I didn't feel anything at all in the very beginning of my pg. So no worries there, everyone is different.
Fingers crossed!!!
i think youll be spending your 4th of july weekend celebrating more than the holiday..:)
I hope the next few days go by quickly!!!!!!!
i can't imagine what you must feel like to KNOW there's little embryos in you right now but not really KNOW if you're pg! ahhh! i'd go nuts!!!! good idea about the HPT. forget 'em. take one after your positive blood test!
They definately are evil;) I didn't even take one after my positive beta because I was so used to seeing 1 line that I was sure that if I took one I wouldn't be pregnant anymore;) GOOD LUCK...lots of prayers;) ((HUGS))
Prayers and fingers crossed! Can't wait for great news!
Wow! Friday morning isn't too far off! My fingers are crossed for you!
I'n so excited for you! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Friday is so soon! Hoping the next day or so goes by quickly for you. Don't worry about your lack of symptoms, as you said they really take quite a while past the test to develop for most people! Thinking of you.
AAAAHHHH! I can't wait for Friday either! I saw the pics of you and Reggie...so adorable :) You looked very comfortable, and natural holding him.
***Future Mommy Alert***
Tomorrow is the day... Praying for you like crazy, I hope this is it for you. You deserve this.
I also HATE POAS!!! I just don't deal well with seeing a BFN in my face either..
Can't wait to hear the News:) I'm praying for GREAT NEWS for you...
Post a Comment