After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Friday, July 3, 2009
I'm pregnant!!!!!! My beta was 103!! Anything over 50 is a positive. I go in Tuesday to make sure the numbers go up enough.
2 comments:
Jackie B.
said...
Congratulations again! I knew this time it would happen for you guys. It's been a long road and now you've won the prize. I can't wait to be an Aunt again :)
2 comments:
Congratulations again! I knew this time it would happen for you guys. It's been a long road and now you've won the prize. I can't wait to be an Aunt again :)
omg! congrats!!! i'm so happy for you! can't wait to hear how your numbers are tuesday!
Post a Comment