Well, My all day queasiness has finally turned into official Morning Sickness. I threw up yesterday morning and a little yesterday after lunch. I was lucky in the fact that the morning session was mostly water I had just drank. The lunch session was more like gagging. Gross I know.
But I take this all in stride, being sick is a good sign! I am 7 1/2 weeks along so the timing seems about right.
I will "graduate" soon from my RE. I have one more ultrasound, and then it is off to the world of normal OB's. I will be sad to go to a new doc. I LOVE my doc. But I feel like a little baby bird who needs to be pushed off a tree limb by the mama bird!!!!
I have scheduled my first appointment with my new OB in 2 weeks, who I was referred to by a friend, Thanks Cassie! I will be a member of the normal OB club soon. I hope they know that I am a former VIP!!
8 comments:
Man this is all so exciting!!!
We all felt that way graduating to our OB. The morning sickness is totally awful but wonderful at the same time because it helps ensure us that the baby is growing just as it should. Congrats!
Glad you are taking the morning sickness in stride. You are right...its a good sign. YAY!!
so glad all is well. My nausea kicked in right around 6.5 weeks. Although I never actually threw up, the nausea sucked big time. Hope you feel better :)
Very exciting! I am 12.5 weeks along in my first pregnancy, and I started throwing up right at 6 weeks. Unfortunately, the nausea/vomiting continues. I'm on prescription Reglan for it...some days it helps, others not so much. Trying to remember this means my body is doing what it's supposed to...but I have to admit, I hope it lets up soon! I hope it does for you, too. :)
Isn't amazing that throwing up makes us happy;) So funny! Amazing what IF does to a person!! So glad all is well!!
So exciting!! I have my last u/s next week an then graduate as well!
YAY, your getting sick, congrats. Never thought I would say those words but your so right. Its a great sign. So keep remembering that when your thinking you can't handle throwing up one more time.
I can't believe your already almost 8 weeks along.
Post a Comment