




Wow, it was amazing!!!!
We got to see our little one do some cool tricks like jump, stretch, and slide down!! It was awesome. And yay we finally go to here the heartbeat!! This has definetly made me feel more"pregnant"! Feeling like crap for the past few months is one thing but watching your baby inside you is another! It looks like a real baby too, not just a chicken nugget anymore!
I am actually starting to see a bump on my belly too! I will hopefully post those pics soon too!
Hope everyone else is having a great week too!
12 comments:
Much cuter than a chicken nugget now!! :-)
Adorable! I'm so glad to hear (and see) that everything is going well.
Thats gotta be the best feeling ever! Seeing a BABY IN YOUR TUMMY! How exciting!
YAY!!! The baby is sooo cute;) Definately looks like a baby now!!!
oh wow, that is amazing! It must have been the best feeling ever. I can't wait to get a positive ultrasound (since my only one was telling me my baby didn't make it)...one day, ONE day!
xo
Amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!
Awww, so precious!!!
So exciting! He/she is a cutie!!!
Thats awsome, I got goosebumps looking at the ultrasound pics. Seeing the new life is so amazing. What a miracle.
What a beautiful little twelve week baby picture. So sweet.
Came across your blog and fell in love with it. I look forward to reading more about your life and I'll be praying for your little one. What a blessing! ;)
Love it!!! You got so many pics!
Post a Comment