Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I felt my baby move!!!

I am not sure what else to say the title says it all!!

It was wonderful, especially since it was so long since I last saw or heard the heartbeat.

It felt like he/she was poking me from the inside out!

My ultrasound was rescheduled for next Wednesday so hopefully I will know the sex soon!!!! I can't wait to find out!

13 comments:

Just Believing said...

omg thats so cool!!!!

Megan said...

Congratulations, how wonderful! I don't know if I've ever introduced myself. :) I'm Megan and I'm almost 23 weeks along with our first little one - a baby boy! I felt him move for the first time right around 18 weeks - they felt like flutters - and have become progressively stronger as the days pass and he gets bigger. My husband felt him for the first time right around 21 weeks. The amazing stuff you have to look forward to! Congratulations!

CLML said...

Its the best thing ever! So glad to hear you are doing well and can't wait to hear whether you are team pink or team blue! What do you and Sean think?

Amanda said...

It's an awesome feeling! Many more to come.

Bethany Lenhart said...

Congrats!!! That is amazing!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Isn't it amazing.

Lea Liz said...

Congrats!! I remember that was the most exciting moment!! I ti sjust amazing!! Those movements will get stronger each day!!

Lived With Love said...

Awhh how amazing! :) xx

Rosie said...

That's so great! I can't wait either! We need some belly shots!

Shannon said...

Thats awesome!!!

Ashley said...

I'm so happy for you!! Definately the best feeling in the world;)

twondra said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!

Michelle said...

How excingint that moment must have been! Glad to hear all is well! Check out my blog for an award I gave to your blog