Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seeing Movement!

I saw my baby move! I saw her kicking me! It is so wierd to see your belly go in and out! I try to imagine her little legs kicking me! Another milestone down! Thank you little one for letting me know you are doing ok!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! The best is when you can finally feel the movement...best ever!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait till I can feel my baby:)

Shannon said...

Isnt it cool?! I love those reminders that the baby(ies) is there and moving around!

Rosie said...

Wow! That's crazy that you can see it. I'm not sure if I would scream b/c it would freak me out or cry b/c I'd be so happy. lol. Congrats on another milestone.

Meant to be a mom said...

The best feeling in the world, Isn't it amazing. I'm so happy for you that you felt her.