Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures











Wow, I am still in shock - a baby girl!!! We are so excited!!

I really thought that they were going to say boy but for the last couple days I secretly wanted a girl!! Of course I would have been ecstatic either way! I can't wait to buy something pink!!
We got to see her hiccuping during the ultrasound. It was amazing! I am so blessed.

13 comments:

Just Believing said...

Pink is so much fun!!! Congratylations on YOUR BABY GIRL!!!

Lived With Love said...

awwhh beautiful! :) xx

Tabitha said...

You ARE blessed! Congradulations on your precious little girl!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Get ready for lots and lots of PINK!

Rach said...

Congrats! I hope I have a girl someday. Be sure to post any cute "pink" finds!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

CONGRATS! How VERY exciting!!

Ashley said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you honey;) It's so fun to buy pink!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting. A girl. I'm so happy for you guys. It will be amazing to raise your sweet little daughter. Congrats.

Paxton said...

Congrats on your baby girl Dianne thats really wonderful news.

Good Egg Hatched said...

Congrats on joining team pink! There are so many cute baby girl things out there...enjoy!

twondra said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Once Upon A Time said...

I love the spine u/s image- how neat.

There's an award for you on my blog. :)

Amber said...

yeah Im so excited for you two! Congrats