Thursday, November 5, 2009

22 week update

Ok I will be 22 weeks tomorrow, but close enough!

How Far Along: 22 weeks tomorrow
Weight Gained/Loss: A total of only three pounds, since I lost two during the first trimester.
Maternity Clothes: Jeans yes! I can get away with most of my normal shirts if they are long enough.
Sleep: Much better since I bought the Boppy Pregnancy Pillow.
Best Moment of the Week: Lots of movement. Sean and I getting to see her move.
Movement: YES! It is wonderful!! Lots of kicking, but I can also feel her doing spins too.
Food Craving: strawberry banana smoothies, and Mexican food
Food aversions: Not much anymore.
Morning sickness: Not anymore!!!!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button: Still in.
What I miss: Being able to do simple chores without getting winded!
What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower next month.
Weekly Wisdom: Register for the Cord Blood Registry! People can donate to that instead of a gift.
Milestones: Registered for her at Target and Babies r us!! Bought paint and furniture for the nursery, and a video camera!

2 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Seeing movement is the coolest! And isnt registering quite a task? Like you said, I spent so much time switching items to the cheaper store and finding new things. Its all worth it when your showers come along!

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow things are happening so fast. Did you have the best time ever registering? These are the things we dream and imagine about growing up. Can you even believe its real. I'm so glad your doing good. Keep enjoying your pregnancy.