Well I am spending my last week in good old Queen Creek, AZ. I can't believe it! Packing up our house has been hard and a little sad! I can't wait to be all moved in at our new place in Austin.
Does anyone else live there?? I would love to meet you!! I will only know my in laws (We are moving a family business). I have to start all over in the friend department. I am thinking of joining a Mommy group when I am there. It would be great to meet a few people and get a BUNCO group going!!
Anyways let me know!!!
My email is:
diannekelleyb@hotmail.com
In other news Allura is doing great. She started sleeping through the night about 2 weeks ago. I feel very lucky!! Her height and weight are still at the top of the charts (she is so big!) Her hair is still the topic of conversation with strangers! They can't believe how long it is and how much of it there is!!!
I am still breastfeeding exclusively. It was hard at first but I really enjoy it now!
I love to watch her learn new things. It is hilarious how she studies her hands. My sister swears that she has gotten her to laugh. I am not sure about that but I think she is definitely close to doing it!!
Talk to you guys later!! And PLEASE email me if you live near Austin and want to get together!!
4 comments:
I don't live in Austin but my sister does....it is a great town!! Safe travels!!
I live an hour and a half north of Austin. You will have plenty to do there! Just don't pack your shorts away far b/c it's HOT here in TX!!
I don't live near Austin but a girl I follow is moving there in a few weeks and just today posted about needing to make new friends there. Here is her link. She is such a sweetie! http://wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/
I hope you love your new home town.
Oh and you'll have to post more pics of Allura. She looked so cute in those last ones you posted. We need some more hair shots so we can see what the big fuss is :)
Hey! Thanks for responding! I will be happy to help any way I can! Let me know what area you are moving too. We live in North Austin. Safe travels!! It's hot!
Post a Comment