Hey everyone. I am thinking that I should probably change my blog title! It is kind of outdated since our little one is here (Thank you Lord).
I am thinking something to commemorate how she was conceived (IVF). Or maybe that we are starting our new life in Texas.
Maybe:
Mama of my Texas Cutie
My Life after Infertility
(Although I don't really like this one since I will still need assistance in having siblings for Allura)
I am drawing a blank and I don't want to copy someone elses!
Any Suggestions???
7 comments:
You could do...IVF Mama From Texas, or IVF Mama From Texas with a Texas Cutie, Life in Texas after IVF and The Amazing Gift!
Some of my ideas. So glad that you made it here!!!! Hope one day we can meet!
P.S. did you get my email with the contacts I told you about in Austin?
Amanda
I like the Mama to a Texas cutie!! I hope you are settling in...Austin is a great city!!
I don't know... but I just thought of something that might be too much of a play on her name for your taste... The Allure of Texas.
I like Amanda's suggestion...The Allure of Texas!
I like your "Created Out of Love... and Science" on your sidebar- that could be a title option.
I like Mama to a Texas Cutie...that's cute :)P
Hi dianne, I like Mama to a Texas cutie, its very sweet. So nice to see you on my blog thanks for the comment you left. Im so glad your move went smoothly and I really hope you are enjoying life in Texas.
Post a Comment