
Hey everyone. Thanks for the advice. It helps! I ended up buying Allura the Fisher Price Jumperoo (Khaki Sands). It is big and ugly but oh well she seems to like it! She loves being propped up on the couch but I can't leave her there alone since she might fall, so I am looking forward to her playing in the bouncer.
The tummy sleeping thing... She flips back over alot. I will try and flip her back onto her back as much as I can but it helps to hear that your doctors said to try and not worry as much as I am.
Here's to new milestones everyday!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you like it! Wanna talk about ugly... you should see what the exersaucer we had looked like.
I posted a clip of my LO jumping in it a couple of weeks ago. Me and my husband sit back and relax while he is jumping and say to each other, "This was SO worth $90."
She's so pretty:)
Ya, the jumpers are an eyesore but the kiddos love them!
My peditrician also says that to put drake to sleep on his back, but if he flips over its fine. Def. listen to your doc, but I wouldn't panic if you find her on her tummy:-) We hope all is well in Texas!
Post a Comment