Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Blog Name!

Hey All thanks for the name ideas!! I really like them!!

I decided to merge two of them:

My Texas Cutie...Created out of Love & Science

A little on the Long side but I like them both!!

It feels really crazy to change it!! Definitely feels like a new chapter in my life. Nothing really new to report here. Allura is laughing alot more which is adorable. I breaks my heart when I have to work; but I know I am very spoiled since I can work from home. So I should not complain at all. It is just a little harder than I though it would be, and I know it is only going to get harder as she gets older and needs more attention.

I will be traveling to CA in a few weeks for my cousins wedding. It will be Allura's first flight and I am NOT looking forward to it. Sean won't be able to come with me, so I am scared beyond belief to brave this one alone!!! Any tips???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure when you are taking off and landing she is sucking on something to help relieve the pressure in her ears.

Jessica said...

Yes...make sure you are feeding her a bottle on the take off and landing. It works like a charm!

Just Believing said...

Ok this is ust crazy cuz we are also flying to CA in a couple weeks for a wedding! LOL so weird!!!!! Well actually the wedding is september18th but still !

What days are good for you to meet up?

Once Upon A Time said...

Love the new title... and that you incorporated my idea! :)