Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One More Week to Wait...

Aghh, I hate you 2 WW; although you are somewhat better than the 2 weeks with needles and medicine. One more week to go, wish I could focus on something else!!! This weekend we worked on the garage (cleaning and painting) but I stayed away from fumes just in case. That worked for a whild but I am now at work and it is going SLOW. Luckily Halloween is coming up!! I can look at all of the cute costumes, but the baby ones get to me!! They look so freakin cut!! All I can do is hope that I will be dressing someone up next Halloween!

p.s. all babies should be pumpkins for Halloween!!! just my opinion.

1 comment:

CLML said...

The waiting is awful--and usually nothing is "strong" enough to distract you :) Try picking up another hobby--knitting maybe? I've been meaning to go get some yarn and knit....

Can't wait for your update!