After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Thanks to everyone for their support
Thank you all for your kind words!! It helps to know that I have my people out there praying for us!! Some good news: I had my doctor's appointment on Saturday and the found two big follicles and one smaller one (So hopefully three total!!) I am going to trigger myself (give myself a shot) at midnight tonight. Sean and I have our appointment on Wednesday morning for insemination. I am a little nervous but mostly excited! We already know what to expect for the most part but it's still crazy to think that this might work!! I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment