Holy Cow! I went to the RE yesterday and found out that I have 6 follicles this cycle!! One is alot smaller than the others but could still produce a viable egg. I didn't take that much medication either (the same as last time). I think it is because I was sick all last week and didn't focus at all on fertilty stuff. Or maybe my body got used to the medicine. Who knows - I am just grateful that it is responding! I triggered last night so that means we do th insemination Wednesday morning. I am alot less stressed out and worried this cycle since I know what to expect but I am still not looking forward to the insemination procedure (It feels like really bad cramps!!) But it will ALL be worth it someday!!
After Wednesday starts the 2WW - another fun thing!
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Woohoo for 5 (maybe 6) follies! GL with the IUI tomorrow!
With 5.5 follies one of them has to take! Good luck babe!
Post a Comment