So I started giving myself the shots of Follistim again. It isn't so bad this time for some reason. I go in for my follicle check on Monday - come on lots of follicles!!!
My twin sister Debbie was in town (we saw the Alanis Morrisette concert!!!)Yay!!! It was so good to see her - she got to see what I have to go through with the injections and medication. It was nice to have her and Sean counting down!! 3-2-1 shot. It makes it so much easier with someone making you do it!!!
Also I have noticed that counting down is better than counting up for some reason. I guess it is more final - oh well anything to make me do it!!!!
2 comments:
GL with this cycle, I hope you get good follies and it results in a BFP!
Lots of luck Di! I'm rooting for you and your follies!
I saw Alanis in 2004 at the OC Fair, she was really good.
Post a Comment