Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Insemination # 2

Well we did another insemination today. Wow it really hurt this time - Spotting and everything! I feel so bloated right now and I am experiencing cramps, but this is all normal they say! I really hope and pray that this will work, but I am trying to not get my hopes up and dwell on it that much.

This is all a part of our journey - I keep telling myself! I just wish I could let it go - all of the pain and animosity towards people who it was "easy" for. I know that those feelings are useless and unproductive! But sometimes it feels good to vent!

Thanks everyone for their prayers and good luck wishes - it helps SO much! I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you di! this is debbie by the way, i just stumbled upon your blog. it will all be worth it when your preggers. and it will happen!!!

Shannon said...

Its hard to "let it go" and realize that its all part of your journey even though alot of people dont have to go through it. I think that the venting helps and also realizing you arent alone. Alot of people are pulling for you! Good luck, I hope this is your cycle!

CLML said...

Good Luck sweetie! I will be thinking about you and Sean :)

Anonymous said...

I know its gonna work this time. You've come so far, all this pain will be worth it when you're holding your beautiful, healthy baby. Love you :)

Ro @ Ro is me! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ro @ Ro is me! said...

I'm sorry you're having pain, but I hope this round of insemination works for you!