Hey Guys,
I am SO sorry for the wait on my news. I hate it when people do that!!!
We went to the meeting last week, and we had to sort some things out before I could post anything.
There was a problem with our embryos fertilizing that caused us to think our failure was due to possible egg quality issues. But now we are not sure about that. So we basically doing a "do over" attempt using my eggs again.
So now we are moving on to IVF #2. I am just waiting on my next cycle, and then we will start BCP's.
We are very excited that we have this chance, at using my eggs; and not having to put my twin sister through any of this. Hopefully it will work so we won't ever have to ask her.
Thank you all for your support! I will keep you updated on our IVF #2!
P.S. my sister picked out her wedding gown!! It is gorgeous!!!!
15 comments:
It's great that you are trying IVF again. I hope you get your BFP this time!!
I'm so happy that you are getting another chance at this, and with your very own eggs! I hope things turn out amazingly this time!
good luck! I'm praying for you!!
Im happy you get another chance with your eggs, cant wait to see how it all works out. You are in my prayers
As you know, I was in a similar situation as you with the problem with the fertilizing. If you can, can you e-mail me and maybe give me reasons as to why they don't think it's an egg issue anymore? I know you don't want to say too much on here, so I understand if you can't.
So happy for you!!
I think that is big news! That you can continue using your eggs and your almost onto IVF #2! I will be thinking of you my California pal :) Ok I know you don't live here anymroe but still :)
Wow, As bad as that is that something went wrong I think its great that you get to try again with your eggs. I'm praying for you guys. I sure hope this is the time for you! Congrats to your sis on her wedding dress. So much fun!
Good luck!! I"ll be praying this is the one for you!!! ((HUGS))
Im glad you get another round with your eggs!! GL!
So glad you get another go with your eggs! Can't wait to hear all about it. BTW--you asked where I am registered: Babies R Us.
I just came across your blog and I wanted you to know that there is one more person out there praying for you and your husband to be blessed with a little one of your own.
Michelle
Woohooo Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you both and as always you're in my prayers.
xoxo
Stephy
I hope you are able to get your BFP this month!
i just found your blog through another one i've been reading. i just want to say that i really hope you get a BFP w/this next IVF! i'm just starting fertility testing now, so i've not been where you are and i can't even begin to imagine the emotional roller coaster w/IVF, but i pray this is the last "ride" for you!
Post a Comment