Well I am going to start AF soon; I have been spotting for a few days. I can 't wait to FINALLY start BCP for IVF # 2. I am still hoping to be done with the IVF process by July. But I have learned to never time out anything when it comes to Infertility!
In other news, I went to California for my twin sister's college graduation! It was awesome!!! Congrats Debbie!!!
7 comments:
YEAH, Its soon. My prayers are with you guys this round!!!
Congrats to your sis, I wish I was in Cali right now. I love California!
IVF #2 in July! Thats so awesome! Congrats!!! To you and you sister!
YAY!!! for IVF in July!!!
Praying for you..
Hugs,
Hannah
I am excited for this IVF journey to begin for you!!! Good Luck.
yay! isn't it so ironic when we get excited for AF and to start BCP?! what a strange world TTC turns into! i'm hoping and praying for IVF success for you! c'mon baby!!!
Yay! Thinking of you!!
Lets hope IVF #2 brings you the miracle you deserve! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment