Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still Waiting / Add me!

Hey Everyone! Wow it feels great to tell everyone that we had decided to gove it another shot using my eggs. We really feel like this could be it! I am just sick of waiting fo AF!!! I really hope it comes soon but I am not holding my breath.

Also if you have left a comment on my page or are following me now please make sure that I have returned the favor!! Send me a comment and say "ADD ME!!!" I really want to hear all about your journey too!

Sending out baby thoughts to you all!

17 comments:

Just Believing said...

Add me :) If you haven't already :)

Amber said...

Add me:) I hope this is it for you two!

Amy said...

I just started reading your blog. Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)

cady said...

add me! i've been following your journey, and i really hope this is it for you guys!

Meant to be a mom said...

That's great that your trying once more with your eggs. I'll send lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way for it to work!!!

Kelli said...

Hi there :)
I've been following your blog for about and month and welcome you to join my blog as well! So sweet of you to ask!
Have a great day!

Ashley said...

Can't wait till you start your cycle!! I'm feeling good about this!!

Jackie B. said...

Love you Di & Sean!!!! I know this is the one!

osuraj said...

I nominated you for a sisterhood award! Visit my blog for more details : )

Shannon said...

Im excited for your cycle to start!! Cant wait!
I think you have added me, but if not add me:-)

Michelle said...

just found your blog. Add me ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm just starting my blog, but you can add me too!

Michelle said...

Add me:) We're keeping you in our prayers.

Triumph in Learning said...

I just found your blog through another.. I've been reading some of your posts and I just wanted to say that I will be praying for you, and hoping that it works this time. I decided to follow you on your Journey.. feel free to add me yourself if you'd like;)

A little info on me- I have PCOS, we're also dealing with male factor, and we're just starting our 1st IVF with ICSI cycle.

Kriss said...

I thought I would delurk and say I read your blog! I have a private blog on blogger (as well as an adoption blog that is public under my profile) but your more than welcome to be a reader of mine too. krissriley@sbcglobal.net

Cassie said...

I have a blog now, too! Add me. :o)

Mel said...

I just discovered your blog so this is my first comment. But you can add me if you want. thanks! Good luck with IVF #2!