Tuesday, June 9, 2009

21 follies!

Hi everyone!
I had my day 4 stim check. I have about 21 follicles (all about 6 - 9 mm), which is really great compared to last time during day 4. My body actually seems to be cooperating this time!! They bumped the follistim back a little so I don't hyper-stimulate. I have a feeling I will go in everyday, so they can monitor me closely, which is fine.

Other than that I have been pretty lazy. I actually took a nap on Sunday which I never do! This process just takes a lot out of you. I am getting excited, but it's like there is a cap to it. So much of me has this attitude of "been there done that". I'm not anxious like last time; but I also feel a little numb to it as well. I think when I trigger I will get excited, maybe my brain is protecting me from getting my hopes too high.

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay, 21 follies that's great!!
It sucks that the TTC process takes all the excitement away b/c we have been let down so many times. I feel the same way about my IUI. I hope the rest of this process continues to go as well as today went. Good Luck!

Shannon said...

21 follies? Thats great! Im really hopeful for you this cycle, keeping you in my prayers!

twondra said...

Yay! So happy for you!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

way to go, follicles! 21 is quite the number! before you know it, youll be triggering and getting VERY excited!

Triumph in Learning said...

sounds really good... praying for your follies to grow plenty more.. and that you won't hyper-stimulate:)

Thinking of you..

Hannah

IVF Again! said...

Yay! Congrats! That's exciting news! Best wishes!

Ashley said...

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you;)

Kelli said...

yay follies! great number!

osuraj said...

I'm impressed that your one ovary could make 21 follies...that's pretty remarkable. I'm sending positive vibes your way.

Meant to be a mom said...

wow 21 follies is wonderful. Thats such great news. And yes keep the rest going. Your body deserves it.
I'm glad things are going good!

Paxton said...

Wow thats wonderful. 21 follies is an awesome number. I remember when I did my stimuated cycle and I had 19 follies and they were pretty impressed with that so well done on beating that lol. Best of luck i have everything crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

21 is wonderful! i'm glad they're monitoring you closely. i'm sure you'll get excited when it's trigger time! yay!!!!

Tabitha said...

That's a great number! yay!!

Shannon said...

YAH 21 follies! Thats great!!

Jackie B. said...

21 is my favorite number, so that's a good sign! :)

Amber said...

sounds like great news!