Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ouch Lupron!

Well our Egg Retrieval is set for tomorrow at 9:00 am. I took my Lupron trigger shots - and ouch they stung!!!

I am SO ready to do this Egg Retrieval. I really feel like this will be it for us!!!!

Unfortunately I start the Progesterone in Oil shots tomorrow night! I am pretty scared! That needle keeps looking longer everytime I look at it!!

I'll keep you posted!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Best of luck tomorrow! I will be praying for you!

Thank you for the comforting comment on my blog. You're right - the surgery will help increase my chances of conceiving. Thank you for reminding me of that! :)

Just Believing said...

Woo-Hoo for egg retrieval can't wait for all the awesome news to come!

ashley said...

Good luck to you. I hope the PIO shots aren't too bad.

Anonymous said...

YAY! many prayers your way!!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

WOOHOO! That's so exciting. Its all really getting put into action.
About the prog. I know its scary and honestly the first 2-3 times is the worst and it gets better every time. You might be a little sore but you can do it. Just chant "BABY, BABY, BABY" as you get it and maybe it won't be as bad :). Since you'll be doing it for the little one.

Jessica said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning!! Good Luck!!

Paxton said...

oooh I so remember that nasty shot, it really did hurt - like a burning as the liquid goes in. You brave girl! I am so very excited for you and have everything crossed. Can't wait to see how it all goes and wishing you all the best

Amanda said...

Good luck!