Well I had my IVF pre-eval done this morning. Everything looks great! No Cysts! I had 14 baseline follicles (not bad for only one ovary!!!).
I also had my blood work done. My veins are already acting up! The nurse had to poke me twice - something to look forward to later I guess!!
I will start the injections on Saturday. I am gearing myself up to do this all again. It is such a weird feeling going through a second IVF. I am excited but also a little numb. I know how physically and emotionally challenging it all is. I just can't wait for the good part, a BFP with lots of good blastocysts to freeze. I am focusing on this.
13 comments:
I was just thinking about ya!
Glad to hear the positive news will be praying for ya!
I will pray that this works for you!!! Hang in there - good things are to come!
14! woohoo! i'll be awaiting that BFP post :-)
I am so excited for you that you have this second chance. I hope you get your BFP!!!
Sending lot's of prayers your way. Good Luck!!
I'm praying for you guys!!! This is so exciting that you get another chance!!
So excited for you and hoping this one works!
Thats great, It sounds like everythings going good so far.
Fingers crossed and prayers your way for things to keep going well.
Yay thats great news! I hope everything runs smoothly the next few weeks!
Good Luck and love to both of you <3
You're both in my prayers Dianne!
yey!! I'm praying for you, hun!`
Hooray! Glad to hear things are starting off well. I will be praying for you!
yay for a great first appointment! i hope your veins decide to cooperate for the next appt!
Post a Comment