Oh Progesterone shots, how I loathe thee! I should stop right here and say that I am lucky to be taking the "Progesterone in Ethel Oleate" shots which I have heard from many sources is much less painful!
So I will whine just a little bit!!! I really do feel like someone has kicked me in my rear (well upper rear area)! I am so sore!!
The shots themselves are fine, which I was very surprised about!! I just numb the heck out of that area!!!
And now I must cut my post short because my nephew was just born!!!!!!!!!! I get to go see him!!!!
9 comments:
Let me tell you...the PIO become MUCH more tolerable once you get that BFP. I am praying you see yours soon. :-)
And yes, please move me to the pregnant lady section of the blog list...I mean I've only been trying to get there for 2+ years! Haha.
oh i can't imagine what a pain in the butt those are!!!! my friend has her DH massage the area... seriously. and she says it helps... congrats on the nephew!!!
My transfer is set for tomorrow as well :) You will be in my thoughts!
Wanted to wish you good luck on your transfer tomorrow, praying for you!
I am praying everything goes well in your transfer tomorrow!!
sending you good wishes on the transfer.
Congrats on the new nephew!
Good luck with your transfer tomorrow! Sending prayers your way!
Congrats on the nephew!
Sorry to hear that your shots are hurting but good for you, take them and before you know it they will done and in the past.
Congrats on your nephew! I have never taken any type of progesterone but have seen lots of people who say its bad.
Post a Comment