Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm pregnant!!!!!! My beta was 103!! Anything over 50 is a positive. I go in Tuesday to make sure the numbers go up enough.

29 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy that this one worked so beautifully! My fingers are crossed that you get great doubling numbers.

Peta-maree said...

Congratulations. I have everything cross that you beta keeps doubling

Bethany Lenhart said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is so exciting!

cady said...

congratulations!! hoping for good doubling numbers!

twondra said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Good Egg Hatched said...

HOORAY! Am so completely thrilled for you. That is a great beta and I will be sending you doubling thoughts! Enjoy the feeling -- you've earned it.

Kelli said...

Congrats!!! SOOO EXCITING!!

Kerri said...

So, so, soooooooooo happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend- I know you will now. :)

Tabitha said...

Congradulations!!! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! (((HUGS)))

Mary said...

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so unbelievably happy for you! Congrats, girl!!!

IVF Again! said...

CONGRATS!!! Did you test before your blood test? If so how soon did you get a BFP?

osuraj said...

Oh my gosh! I am soooo happy for you!!! Congrats to you and your hubby. :-)

Once Upon A Time said...

What wonderful news!!! Congrats!!!

Triumph in Learning said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!! I'm so Happy for You!!!

Amy said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Shannon said...

WOW!!! Thats awesome, Im so happy for you Dianne!! Congratualtions!!! This is awesome news, Praise the Lord!

Shannon said...

What amazing news, congrats! YAY!

Meant to be a mom said...

Thats great, Congrats. I'll pray that your numbers keep climbing!!!

CLML said...

OMG OMG OMG-- I'm squirming in my seat over here! SO HAPPY FOR YOU--YES I AM YELLING!! Congrats to you and Sean :)

L said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

Kriss said...

Wonderful news!!! -kriss

Paxton said...

I am so pleased to see your beautiful news, how wonderful. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, you deserve it.

Amber said...

Congrats how exciting!!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Mel said...

OMG!!! How did I miss this post on Friday? Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to here those high numbers tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be an auntie!!!! my fingers and toes are crossed that everything works out on tuesday! Love you guys.

Debbie

Lea Liz said...

I have just started following!!
Congrats!! Yay for doubling numbers!!

Amber said...

(You've been tagged...check it out on my blog. =)