After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
So True!
First baby purchase! I couldn't resist!!! It is perfect for us IF girls!!!! Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
12 comments:
Adorable and SO TRUE for us IVF girls :)
That is so adorable, and very perfect Dianne!
Oh and I nominated you for an award ;-)
Wow, couldn't have said it better! Too cute!
Ah, I love it!!
Ha Ha! That's cute!
LOVE IT!!
Perfect! Where did you get it?
CUTE!!
that is so adorable!
I got it at Baby's R Us!!!
Now we need a pic of you wearing it with a big baby bump underneath :)
I just had a successful IVF in June -- so going to have to get one of these!
Post a Comment