
Well, we did it!! We made a baby! It was too early to see the heartbeat but it was just as amazing to see that black little blob!! Wow, and ultrasound that wasn't used for fertility reasons! It is actually classified under maternity. I am in a whole new world!
We have only one in there, but I am so thrilled to be pregnant! I wonder what it may have been like if both had implanted, but I am so focused on being pregnant with this little one that I can't really imagine it any other way!
This feels so right! I can't wait for our next visit to get another look!!!
17 comments:
what a pretty blob!
Congradulations!
Congrats!!!! It is so pretty!
Congrats! How awesome! :)
CongratS!! i'm so excited for ya'll!!
Its a beautiful blob!! Congrats!!
So happy for you!
Aww, that first ultrasound is so exciting! I can't wait for you to see the little heartbeat!!
Isn't it an amazing feeling?! Congrats!!!
Beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations....Just blog hopping and enjoyed reading your blog. I love reading about new blog friends....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Congrats Dianne what a beautiful pic! Wait till you see the 12 week one it's even more awesome :) Well done, it's a nice looking bubba :)
Congrats!!!
Congratulations. Your blob is beautiful. That's your little baby!!! How exciting, I'm so happy for you guys. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Yay!! Just wait till your next one. It changes so much from week to week. So exciting!!!
Congratulations!
Congrats and how exciting!
Post a Comment