Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wow!

So I did it! I made a baby!!! Well Sean kinda helped I guess!!!

I added the baby countdown! Look at the top of my page, to the right! I will still have to fine tune it when I get an actual due date (for right now I believe it is either March 12th or 13th - so I am just saying mid-March!). So that makes me at about 4 1/2 weeks along.

I am still in disbelief that this is happening to me. I am still of course terrified that something will go wrong but I can't live my life in the what if's! It is just hard for me to accept that I made it! I have been an infertile for so long!

I am really anxious for my ultrasound. It still could be multiples according to the nurse I spoke too. I was really convinced that it would be only one, but my numbers shot up so much, now I am not so sure! I will be ecstatic either way!

Pregnancy Symptoms? Yes!

Nausea - yes (just queasiness for now - thank goodness!)
implantation bleeding - no
frequent urination - yes (but I think this is because I am so thirsty lately!)
headaches - no
breast tenderness - yes at times
back aches -yes but that is from the progesterone injections!

And most of all a positive test!! I still haven't taken a Home test yet. Maybe I'll buy one today for fun!!

Thank you everyone for their support!!!

14 comments:

Bethany Lenhart said...

I am so excited for you!! I am in the same boat of the 'what if' stage. But you have the best attitude!!!

Kerri said...

I couldn't be more happy for you. You deserve this so much. And for the record, the worrying really never goes away- at least it hasn't for me yet! But still try to enjoy every minute.

Lindsey Is Waiting said...

Congrats! I am still waiting for that day!

Unknown said...

Just recently started following your blog and I love it! Congratulations on your pregnancy...what an exciting time!!!

Mary said...

I am SO happy for you!!!
And, just an FYI - my bithday is March 12th. Just sayin...

ashley said...

Take a home pregnancy test, you'll love to see those two pink lines! Congrats!

Meant to be a mom said...

This is so great!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear how your first doctors appt goes and if its mulitples!
I hope your feeling good atleast for the most part. I'll keep praying for you guys.

Shannon said...

Im still so excited for you, congrats girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just found out I'm pregnant after losing two and trying for almost two years. I'm 5 weeks along and my due date is March 9th. I hope all goes well for the both of us!

L said...

I am super happy for you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

G$ said...

YAY!! Grats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

I hope you have a healthy and trouble free 8 months or so!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! :)