After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Crib Recall!
I am having trouble postine the link, but just search:
"Largest Crib Recall in History"
It looks like it involves cribs with drop down SIDES.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576353,00.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Flatest+(FOXNews.com+-+Latest+Headlines) is the link. I am praying we don't have to return our two cribs!
5 comments:
THank you so much for letting us know!
I just saw that, too. Thanks for sharing!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576353,00.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Flatest+(FOXNews.com+-+Latest+Headlines) is the link. I am praying we don't have to return our two cribs!
I saw it today on the news so shocking thanks for sharing
i ran this on my newscast this morning. its so crazy! and this is the second time this company has had a recall in the last year.
Post a Comment