After 2 years of Struggle, our prayers have been answered. Our Miracle Baby came to us through Faith, Love, Hope, and a whole lot of Science! We tried the Old Fashioned Way, Clomid, Injectibles, IUI's and finally succeeded with IVF!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Needles!!!
Aghh! I had to shoot myself again!! You would think that giving yourself shots would become easier; but I know what pain is coming and I start freaking out!!! Last night I had to wake up at midnight and give myself the trigger shot. So I went downstairs, and while trying to keep my eyes open, proceded to mix the shot. And right when I am about to do it I chicken out!! (1, 2, 2 1/2, 2 3/4...) Aghh I hate the self doubt!! Just do it alreay my head keeps saying, but my hand wont budge!! Usually Sean is there to make me do it, but I didn't want him to have to wake up too. So finally after three countdowns I did it! Ouch - it never gets easier!!!! Who knows hopefully this will be the last one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I really hope this is your last shot. Im going to continue to follow your story :)
I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your IUI!
I really hope this is your last shot! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!
Good Luck!
Good luck!
Good luck babe! All my family is and has been praying for you so much. Thanks for starting the blog. You are incredibly amazing!
Sending you happy thoughts! Love you!
Dianne, you really are an inspirational woman and your strength is incredibly amazing. You and Sean are such wonderful people and it saddens me that you have to go through such a challenging experience. I believe that God has something very special in mind for you two; something worth waiting for. You will one day soon be a great mommy full of love and compassion. You will be the perfect example of what it takes to be a parent and never take it for granted. Your endless desire and determination is admirable. I hope you realize what an amazing individual you are. Never lose faith; God always seems to have the right timing - even when we don't think so :)
Post a Comment