Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Negative

So I did the at home pregnancy test this morning as scheduled and... NEGATIVE. Ughh this sucks!! I am so tired of buying these damn things (OPK's too). When I think about how many ulrasounds I have had and how many times I have had to pee on a stick it boggles my mind!! I should invest in their stock or something. SO the next step is to stop taking progestone suppositories (oh how I hate these! Their side effects are just like early pregnancy symptoms - breast tenderness and some cramping, and they are a pain to do every morning and night) and wait for AF. Then I start the insemination cycle over again. This time there might be more injections since I only produced 2 big eggs and 1 smaller one (I say 2 1/2!). I'll have to wait and see what my RE says. Oh well at least I can have caffine without feeling guilty.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Sweetie - I'm so sorry. I know how much it sucks. I wish I could fly out there and give you a great big hug. Your time will come, hang in there!

CLML said...

I'm so sorry sweetie, that truly sucks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next cycle :)

Shannon said...

Im really sorry about the BFN and Im pulling for a BFP on your next cycle, GL!